"HOW Flash" Carbon Fiber Shaft?....

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would I pay $400 when I could buy a rhino for under $200?
I would bet pretty good that HOW is just another 'tube assembler' and charging full price for it. I think Rhino has shown what a fkng most shaft co's are giving the public. Only a few make the whole thing, most just buy tubes and complete them then charge full price and act like they've invented something new.

xX-Wizard-Xx

Crazy back in like 2004 you could get a sneaky Pete from meucci for 160 or less now they are 380 and not even full splice anymore .... Pool has become saturated with rip off artists

Tips shafts production cues custom cues the whole lot

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I said I would never spend $20 on 1 piece of chalk and I didn't, I got it for $10 so I could get free shipping, that chalk is a 1 1/2 years old and is still going, It is cleaner as advertised and works great, TAOM V10, worth every penny.
Yep. 👍 The stuff outlasts dozens of cubes of Master. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Master performance wise. But I for one enjoy not having to get the dust off of 50 cubes of masters off of my shaft, off of my hands, and out of the cloth. Honestly for $20 it's a bargain. The round shape never bothered me in the least but I got a Pagulayan to try and I think I prefer it a bit. It just feels right working the corners on a cube.

dendweller

Yep. 👍 The stuff outlasts dozens of cubes of Master. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Master performance wise. But I for one enjoy not having to get the dust off of 50 cubes of masters off of my shaft, off of my hands, and out of the cloth. Honestly for $20 it's a bargain. The round shape never bothered me in the least but I got a Pagulayan to try and I think I prefer it a bit. It just feels right working the corners on a cube.
Yeah, I don't use it in the pool hall because I couldn't get used to having that one piece of chalk I had to use amongst the cubes of masters, but at home it is way cleaner.

Willowbrook Wolfy

Going pro
Gold Member
Yeah I’ve noticed there are a higher percentage of APA3-6’s with their own chalk cubes then 7/9’s. I think it’s just to make the lesser players feel special(and take their money)……. Plus that chalk makes the balls sticky. Never had so many head balls sticking to the rack before the designer chalks started being played with. And it’s always worse when your opponent has their little designer cube out. Sooner or later you’re gonna have to wipe off that 1 ball. And the rack. If it sticks to the tip better, it obviously sticks to the balls too. I guess predator is still worse than the sticky ones, but…

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crazy back in like 2004 you could get a sneaky Pete from meucci for 160 or less now they are 380 and not even full splice anymore .... Pool has become saturated with rip off artists

Tips shafts production cues custom cues the whole lot
Your Dollars aren't worth the same they were in 2004.
My parents bought my brother a VW Bug in 1970? for $1,800. New
I think it was a Super Beetle as well.

SSP

Yeah I’ve noticed there are a higher percentage of APA3-6’s with their own chalk cubes then 7/9’s. I think it’s just to make the lesser players feel special(and take their money)……. Plus that chalk makes the balls sticky. Never had so many head balls sticking to the rack before the designer chalks started being played with. And it’s always worse when your opponent has their little designer cube out. Sooner or later you’re gonna have to wipe off that 1 ball. And the rack. If it sticks to the tip better, it obviously sticks to the balls too. I guess predator is still worse than the sticky ones, but…
I've had ONE round of chalk last a year and half and is still going, I got my table 7 months ago and practice EVERY day for at least an hour and use it where ever I shoot, so far they are "taking my money" to the tune of less than $2.00 a month, I can't speak for others but the TOAM V10 chalk is not sticky, it is dry but does adhere to the tip well, I use DR. V's magnetic chalk holder because I hate having to look for the chalk, having it at my side is part of my pre shot routine, works for me , If you haven't seen DR V's magnetic chalk holders check them out , most powerful magnet I have seen in any chalk holder, great person as well.

TrxR

I've had ONE round of chalk last a year and half and is still going, I got my table 7 months ago and practice EVERY day for at least an hour and use it where ever I shoot, so far they are "taking my money" to the tune of less than $2.00 a month, I can't speak for others but the TOAM V10 chalk is not sticky, it is dry but does adhere to the tip well, I use DR. V's magnetic chalk holder because I hate having to look for the chalk, having it at my side is part of my pre shot routine, works for me , If you haven't seen DR V's magnetic chalk holders check them out , most powerful magnet I have seen in any chalk holder, great person as well.
I find it a dry non sticky chalk as well. I like the fact I can put it in my pocket without making a mess of my pocket. It also doesn't make as much of mess in my case if I don't wipe the cue tip off before putting it away.