Like the title says, how long?
I should say, also that you still have this cue and still use it as your main players cue. And not just some expensive collectors cue that you have locked away.
I finally dropped the cash and bought a Gilbert JB cue. I fell in love with Andy's cue's a lil over 2 yrs ago, and have been wanting to get one of his JB cues to use as my main player. I've had several situations where I just missed the opportunity to buy a Gilbert cue but just didnt have the cash, or had just bought a different new cue, right before one of his became available.
But now my wait is over and I can finally Die HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! WOOT
dave
I should say, also that you still have this cue and still use it as your main players cue. And not just some expensive collectors cue that you have locked away.
I finally dropped the cash and bought a Gilbert JB cue. I fell in love with Andy's cue's a lil over 2 yrs ago, and have been wanting to get one of his JB cues to use as my main player. I've had several situations where I just missed the opportunity to buy a Gilbert cue but just didnt have the cash, or had just bought a different new cue, right before one of his became available.
But now my wait is over and I can finally Die HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! WOOT
dave