How long should I wait?

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
If you used your Amex for payment with Paypal just dispute the charge and tell Amex merchandise never sent. You will be credited immediately..if you sent $ through your bank, file a paypal claim..takes a while. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to settle, happened to a friend of mine buying golf clubs on Ebay, but Paypal made it right.

Well, like I said in an earlier post, it appears that the cue was shipped, and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow from the fedex hub. They tried to deliver it today while I was at work, so I called em and told em to hold it there and I would go pick it up.

Joe

johnqbs

john@qbs
Silver Member
to busy

I don't know what is wrong with people . Not to busy to take your money
but to busy to send tracking # and most of all send what you have paid for. I think it is a shame that one bad deal or person can make a lot of good honest folks look bad. I have sold a few things on AZ, Ebay and my
website. I think the most important thing is customer service. After an item has been paid for Send tracking number and have a clear line of communication with buyer And the most important part is to send the item. JMO johnqbs

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
I don't know what is wrong with people . Not to busy to take your money
but to busy to send tracking # and most of all send what you have paid for. I think it is a shame that one bad deal or person can make a lot of good honest folks look bad. I have sold a few things on AZ, Ebay and my
website. I think the most important thing is customer service. After an item has been paid for Send tracking number and have a clear line of communication with buyer And the most important part is to send the item. JMO johnqbs

I know what you are saying, and I agree totally. However, I'm cutting the seller some slack because of his job. I really should have waited until he was able to devote himself to making sure our deal went smooth, but I really wanted this cue, and he needed the cash, so it kind of got rushed and he couldn't be the one to ship it. I got the cue today, but I have yet to play with it. It looks great for the most part. I hope it hits well.

Joe

duece6610

House Mouse
so?

so i thought u werent buying another cue lol so what u get? and i wanna discuss sum ideals with u about shafts for a few cues