How many YouTube "Pool" related Channels are there?

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
There’s one called Van’s Epic Pool Shots.

I like it because it’s just a father, son, and grandfather just shooting out in the shop. You’ll know the video was in winter ‘cuz they’ll have a heater going and be playing in their coats. Now that’s love.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Digital Pool - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09KuJbZIA_zUo1JzHLiW-Q - 397 Subscribers

Appears to be fairly new. Right now it is streaming the American 14.1 Straight Pool Championship.

I look for these guys to do well with their channel. They are getting owners to install cameras in their rooms and integrating the footage
with brackets of tournaments. You'll click on the bracket and go to match. Here it looks as if they are getting the footage to YouTube. If
they get all the footage out of the rooms, that is going to be a lot of videos.

Badpenguin

I look for these guys to do well with their channel. They are getting owners to install cameras in their rooms and integrating the footage
with brackets of tournaments. You'll click on the bracket and go to match. Here it looks as if they are getting the footage to YouTube. If
they get all the footage out of the rooms, that is going to be a lot of videos.
Only one stream is going to youtube, the rest are behind a paid subscription. Same system that the Pat Fleming's International Open will be using, if I am not mistaken.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Only one stream is going to youtube, the rest are behind a paid subscription. Same system that the Pat Fleming's International Open will be using, if I am not mistaken.

Yes it probably is. They do two different things there is the camera/youtube thing and then there is the digital tournament graphics thing.
I doubt seriously that he ends up with any of the content from the International open though. The digital tournament graphics is a great
business to be in, just that in itself. The thing he is doing with the rooms, not sure I really understand all of it, but getting pool players to pay a monthly fee for anything is going to be tough to do. We are historically quite cheap.