How to Get a Taom Billiards Coupon Code?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was planning to purchase a number of 9 cube boxes of Taom V10 chalk directly from the Taom Billiards website for resale in our poolroom, which is at considerable cost. The advantage of ordering multiple 9-packs is the considerable total shipping cost is the same for one 9-pack as it would be for 3-4 9-packs.

When I go to the checkout page, it asks for a coupon code. When I did a search to try to find a way to get a Taom coupon code, it indicates a 15% discount for your first order, with the coupon code, but I can’t figure out how to get the coupon code. It says it’s been automatically emailed to me, but I’ve received no email.

Anyone have any clues as to how to acquire the coupon code, as it would result in a considerable $ savings for me for this order? Thanks.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I don't have a code.

But, I'd reach out and contact them directly. You are a room owner, so everyone who plays there will be exposed to their product. That's free advertising. Plus, I would imagine they have discounts for purchasing large quantities, as you are doing. Put the two together (room owner and buying in bulk), they're bound to have some sort of system set up to offer a discount in that instance.

stunshotDAVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was planning to purchase a number of 9 cube boxes of Taom V10 chalk directly from the Taom Billiards website for resale in our poolroom, which is at considerable cost. The advantage of ordering multiple 9-packs is the considerable total shipping cost is the same for one 9-pack as it would be for 3-4 9-packs.

When I go to the checkout page, it asks for a coupon code. When I did a search to try to find a way to get a Taom coupon code, it indicates a 15% discount for your first order, with the coupon code, but I can’t figure out how to get the coupon code. It says it’s been automatically emailed to me, but I’ve received no email.

Anyone have any clues as to how to acquire the coupon code, as it would result in a considerable $ savings for me for this order? Thanks.
check spam email folder

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I don't have a code.

But, I'd reach out and contact them directly. You are a room owner, so everyone who plays there will be exposed to their product. That's free advertising. Plus, I would imagine they have discounts for purchasing large quantities, as you are doing. Put the two together (room owner and buying in bulk), they're bound to have some sort of system set up to offer a discount in that instance.
Thanks, I sent them an email and I’ll see if they reply.