How transactions should go on the for sale section

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
I just wanted to say that I just completed a transcation, and it went as well as I feel all transactions should go.

money was paypal'd
and within 24 hours BOTH parties emailed eachother with pictures of the shipping receipt with tracking information.

I think this should be common practice, and possibly made a rule for transaction that take place on the forum, just my $.02
 
I just wanted to say that I just completed a transcation, and it went as well as I feel all transactions should go.

money was paypal'd
and within 24 hours BOTH parties emailed eachother with pictures of the shipping receipt with tracking information.

I think this should be common practice, and possibly made a rule for transaction that take place on the forum, just my $.02

Good too see it went smooth I've seen few bad ones on here since I joined I just did my first deal the other day so far everything is smooth
 
I just wanted to say that I just completed a transcation, and it went as well as I feel all transactions should go.

money was paypal'd
and within 24 hours BOTH parties emailed eachother with pictures of the shipping receipt with tracking information.

I think this should be common practice, and possibly made a rule for transaction that take place on the forum, just my $.02

This is what I do, email or PM. whit track # no pictures.........................
 
Back
Top