Huge Partner's tournament $5000 added 75-100 teams

This tournament will use 24 valley tables with red circle cue balls.
The tourney will be held in the Bingo hall with plenty of room.
 
Last edited:
Hotel block is over half full.

As of today over half the block is sold. Please
reserve early. Great rate with $20 cash back per
day and $20 on departure.
 
Only 8 rooms left at the casino's hotel

I am trying to get every room possible. With a large contingent of local
participation at this event, we will easily see 80 teams.

More hotels 7 miles down the road. I will work tomorrow to try and get
a group block discount at one of them.

Three and one half weeks out. 40 teams are in.
 
Hotel is full, but...............

I am finalizing another hotel on Monday. I am also working on getting
some casino packages for players staying off grounds. Don't hesitate to enter, there will be rooms a short distance away.

Over 50 teams entered with 3 full weeks to go!!!
 
Additional hotel space.

Comfort Inn and Suites. Casino match play cash available at this
hotel. Group code DR Pool 715-524-9090

This is the first alternate hotel. After this one fills, I will assign another.
 
Two weeks out.

Two weeks out and entries continue to come in. Don't miss
this event. Easy to get to on Hwy's 55 & 47 north.
 
As of the 30th there are 78 teams paid. Monday and Tuesday
mail should be good also. Probably close to 90 by the start.


If you like big tournaments with plenty of added cash, YOU CAN
STILL GET IN!!!

www.drpool.net
 
Back
Top