I can't believe I've never seen or heard this before

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Last edited:
Honestly I woudln't be surprised if Earl was told to antagonize Johnny, or they were told to "put on a show" so to speak.

That said, I hear about all kinds of spats between pro players, all kinds of controversy. By contrast, Snooker players are always complete gentlemen to each other often calling their own fouls when no one eles could possibly have seen it.
 
i have seen them play each other quite a few times and whenever earl starts his antics, johnny always just tells him to shut the f%@* up...and earl usually doesnt say another word.
 
Why would we want things any other way? That's in the heat of the moment baby!

I either witness an exchange like that or have one nearly every time I match up.
 
I remember seeing this video posted before on here. I was surprised that Earl would knock Cuetec so bad. I would never buy a Cuetec cue, but if they were a longtime sponsor of mine I certainly wouldn't bash em either.....unless the split was crappy.
 
but yet they are touring the country together.. best of friends...

IPT smells too much like WWE...

JMO
 
Back
Top