I Don't know why I never bought Break/Jump Cue

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I got a Break/jump cue yesterday. I don't know where I've been all these years...under a rock or just waking up from a 20 year coma. Before I was lucky to make one ball on the break in 9-ball. Now I make 2 and 3 almost all the time (7 foot Valley) and not using all my power to do it. I can't wait for the Aramith balls to get here tomorrow. In my defense, even though I have always been a little on the cheap side, I gambled 90% in bars and you don't bring a jump or break cue to a strange bar where your looking to catch a fish. Just want to let anyone that doesn't own one that they work. Johnnyt
 
My new break cue, a Cuetec Meteor, is not producing results like that (bad day), but we're spraying the balls like crazy now. Nice hit. Not as stiff as I expected, but a nice, flat, med-hard tip that doesn't make that sharp tap when hitting the cue ball like rock hard bar sticks do.

Hallejulah, As Baby Santa is my witness, I'll never use one of those ever again!
 
For the money J&J is hard to beat ... they do a great job at a very small cost ... I sold mine and have only owned about 4 that broke any better since I got rid of it ...
 
A Fil-Am came for a visit (for about a week)
here in my home country.

He had with him a break/jump cue that I've
seen for the first time. 'Twas quite
worn out from play.

He was very good doing jumps with it
and he offered me to try it out.

I was impressed and all!
He told me it was a J&J! And I kid you not!


:)
 
Back
Top