Not what I knew was easy to sell
I ordered my latest Runde to weigh 20.7 ounces
Bob tried to talk me out of it But when i insisted he admitted that it was what he preferred
And not only that so did most of thhe great players Willie Mosconi,jimmy caras, Ronnie,Efren ,yes most of the steel joint cues Efren played weighed near 21
Gus Szamboti preferred 21 unces and 59 inches,most Balabushkas weigh over 20 ounces
Sure with the foreign influence in the 80s,light cues became fashionable
But many Filipinos are playing heavier cues as well
IT MAY NOT BE FOR YOU
I BOUGHT THIS ONE AROUND $1200 because I realized light cues are fashionable
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU<BUT I FOUND IT MAKES HITTING HARDER EASIER
this cue is a basic 4 pointer with ebony into maple with pretty veneers
I ran 6 racks in a row of straight pool with it,my normal speed was it took me about 9 racks to run 15
Call me,i am excited about this wonderful cue
it is price way under the $1500 retail price
214 477 7323
I ordered my latest Runde to weigh 20.7 ounces
Bob tried to talk me out of it But when i insisted he admitted that it was what he preferred
And not only that so did most of thhe great players Willie Mosconi,jimmy caras, Ronnie,Efren ,yes most of the steel joint cues Efren played weighed near 21
Gus Szamboti preferred 21 unces and 59 inches,most Balabushkas weigh over 20 ounces
Sure with the foreign influence in the 80s,light cues became fashionable
But many Filipinos are playing heavier cues as well
IT MAY NOT BE FOR YOU
I BOUGHT THIS ONE AROUND $1200 because I realized light cues are fashionable
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU<BUT I FOUND IT MAKES HITTING HARDER EASIER
this cue is a basic 4 pointer with ebony into maple with pretty veneers
I ran 6 racks in a row of straight pool with it,my normal speed was it took me about 9 racks to run 15
Call me,i am excited about this wonderful cue
it is price way under the $1500 retail price
214 477 7323