I hope I like my Christmas presents.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little background.

December of last year Ruben Fisher and I made a deal on a very like new set of Callaway Golf clubs I had for some cues so I could start playing again which consisted of a playing cue, a cue to break with and a jump cue. I knew going into it I would upgrade later. So for Christmas from my wife I am getting a New Carmeli. Which I am sure I will like. But the jump. The cue I got to break with I didn't have very long and traded it for a Purple heart Erwin with purple heart shaft. My playing cue I still have for now and will prob keep it because it plays well and for those times I am drinking and don't want to play with my high $ cue.

BUT the jump cue I really like and was hesitant to change because I like the 3 notches in the butt that Fisher does. But I sold it last night to a team mate and put that money on a new Hanshew (My son is paying the rest as part of my Christmas) I chose to do this because I sometimes will jump with my break cue vs my jump cue. (love the purple heart shaft) I could have had had a purple heart shaft made for the radial pin Fisher butt. But that would have cost me $150 So I sold it for $80 (with free jumping lessons) and ordered me the Hanshew. Hope I made the right decision. If not I will be figuring out a way to get those notches in the Hanshew butt.
 
Back
Top