I was actually impressed with APA today

Hey Gunzby if you know my friend from Hickory Randy Canipe who owns Randolphs have him point me out ( Leonard ) and I'll get you a game with Kelly. Hope to meet you tonight or this weekend, my nineball team had a bye and we start tonight.--Leonard
 
poolcuemaster said:
Hey Gunzby if you know my friend from Hickory Randy Canipe who owns Randolphs have him point me out ( Leonard ) and I'll get you a game with Kelly. Hope to meet you tonight or this weekend, my nineball team had a bye and we start tonight.--Leonard

Leonard: That would be the nutz for Gunzby. That is awful nice of you. If it goes down, Gunzby will never be the same and will be in need of "some help" from the boys in white jackets! :woot:
 
cmbwsu said:
Gunzby: It's well passed "high noon" gunslinger and still no pics! I have checked more times then when the site was down (both days combined) -- and now I have to go to work = ohhhhhh the agony of delay :crying: :crying:

TrustyRusty: Do you suppose those headlights got to him again? :shrug: :shrug:


I actually just got back from Charlotte. Yes I do have pics, but I am very unhappy with them. I used my phone and somehow or another I set the resolution to small when I thought I had set it to the largest setting for when I was taking pictures of Kelly.

Yes I did muster up the courage to talk to her for a little bit while I was in her break contest. It was hard as to me she is a star and I know she has a lot of people coming up to her and I do not want to add to the madness of that day. For the little while I was able to talk to her I am very upset to say that the WPA Carolina Classic has been canceled. I am assuming that it is due to lack of sponsors, but I don't know as I didn't ask and just said that it sucks because I was planning on seeing her play there this end of summer.

After meeting her I have to say that I was on top of the world. After that I quickly realized that I was still in an APA team tourney and went back to my table. As soon as I got over there they put me up against a 7 and their team was up 2-1. I won the match shaking like a leaf all the way to make it 2-2. The team could put up a 2 and a 2 only now and we won 5-0 to make it to tomorrow without feeling the loser's bracket. Unfortunately I cannot play tomorrow as I have to work. I called in sick today to do this and can't do it again. Hopefully they make it through tomorrow and I can somehow take a vacation day Sunday.

Here are two pictures I took

This is one side of the tournament area. I was at the very back when I took it and I doubt my camera is good enough for you to see the other side.

IMAGE_029.jpg


Here is the picture of me and Kelly. I was as nervous as can be.

IMAGE_033.jpg
 
I had to shrink down the first picture 50% and had to blow up the picture of me and Kelly 100%........I'm very angry :(
 
poolcuemaster said:
Hey Gunzby if you know my friend from Hickory Randy Canipe who owns Randolphs have him point me out ( Leonard ) and I'll get you a game with Kelly. Hope to meet you tonight or this weekend, my nineball team had a bye and we start tonight.--Leonard

I saw Randy wandering around all night :) which means I probably saw you and didn't know it.

I actually saw another guy I used to play with 10 years ago which was a very pleasant surprise. Me and him were waiting on the break contest and I saw a name up there that said Chris R. I asked him if I used to play him in Statesville and he instantly said he thought he knew me. I was actually pretty impressed by the amount of people I knew there.

I won't see you Saturday, but I may see you Sunday. Send me your cell # and if I get to take off work Sunday I'll meet up with ya.
 
cmbwsu said:
Leonard: That would be the nutz for Gunzby. That is awful nice of you. If it goes down, Gunzby will never be the same and will be in need of "some help" from the boys in white jackets! :woot:

If I could get her in a game I would be on top of the world. If I could get her in a game on a 9 foot table I would be on top of the solar system. If I could get her in a game of 9 ball and then an instructional 150 pt set of straight pool I would be on top of the universe.
 
Nice work. If you can, take a "real" camera Sunday and remember to include the "headlights"!

Nice shooting under those conditions and hope you do well!
 
cmbwsu said:
Nice work. If you can, take a "real" camera Sunday and remember to include the "headlights"!

Nice shooting under those conditions and hope you do well!

I will most certainly bring a real camera with me if I can make it Sunday. Even if my team doesn't make it that day I will still be there Sunday ;)

LoL speaking of headlights she was wearing a black shirt today and then put a white APA shirt on over that because it was kinda chilly in the building. I saw that and said oh good god she's got the high beams on now.

Kelly if you read this it made my day meeting you and watching you play. I would really like to take out the time to thank you for being there and being so down to earth with everyone that was there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top