if you send someone a greenie do they know automatically??

If they check their "usercp" page, they'll see your screen name, reason, and a link to the post that you approved of. It will also add points to their reputation score.

I just sent you one!:thumbup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbb
If they check their "usercp" page, they'll see your screen name, reason, and a link to the post that you approved of. It will also add points to their reputation score.

I just sent you one!:thumbup:

I just set you a red one, weenis. Same story with that?
 
Damn I tried to return the favor, but it says I need to spread the rep around first.
Foiled again!
 
If they check their "usercp" page, they'll see your screen name, reason, and a link to the post that you approved of. It will also add points to their reputation score.

I just sent you one!:thumbup:

thanks mate.....:thumbup:
never new about usercp
sent you one too...:)
 
Back
Top