If you're going to the Blaze tourney....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timberly
  • Start date Start date
T

Timberly

Guest
There's a Blaze tournament in York, PA this weekend and BANKONIT sent me a message that the Halloween parade will be going on at the same time. He didn't give me the details but he said that parking will be tight (it already is tight in that area anyway).

I called Jose to let him know and I wanted to let anyone that plans on playing in it know too. Please allow time for traffic and parking. If you run into any issues, call Jose.

BANKONIT, if you see this could you please shed a little more light on the subject? Time of the parade, how close to the pool room, should we take an alternate route to the pool room? Things like that. Thanks!

Blaze 9 ball tour stop 27 will be hosted by Ivory Billards Oct. 29th 2006 Hope to see everyone.

Where:
Ivory Billiards
738 West Market St
York PA 17404
(717) 843-1992

Time Doors Open 9:30am Play Begin 1:00pm

Contact: Jose Burgos 267-257-8006 or Pool Hall (717) 483-1992
 
Blaze

The Parade Runs Right In Front Of Ivory. Time About 1 Pm But Not Sure. No Parking On Market St. I'll Try To Sneak Into Bank Lot Or Mason Alley.
 
Blaze

I'm Told It's A 3 Pm Start For Parade. Don't Forget To Turn Your Clocks Back Tonight.
 
BANKONIT said:
I'm Told It's A 3 Pm Start For Parade. Don't Forget To Turn Your Clocks Back Tonight.
Thanks BANKONIT. That's good news for the players because with the early start time, they should be able to get there with little to no problems. Railbirds like myself will have to drag ourselves out of bed a little earlier & head out sooner than originally planned. ;)
 
Thanks ....

BANKONIT said:
I'm Told It's A 3 Pm Start For Parade. Don't Forget To Turn Your Clocks Back Tonight.

Completely forgot about setting clocks back tonight ...
 
Back
Top