Important Info Regarding Audio Video Web PPV System and PATV Video Links.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have recently started using audio video web as my PPV supplier. Overall I like their system but it is very antiquated.

I had offered to send a free video pass to everyone who purchased my ppv to watch the video at a later date anytime you would like. To do this I sent the link to the email address that is associated with your AudioVideoWeb account. Here in lies the problem. Audio Video Web has no way to update email addresses. Over 10% of the ppv buyers had old email addresses that were no longer good.

Future shows will now have one (1) registration question added that will ask for your current email address. That is where your link will be sent for videos. It will NOT add you to my email newsletter but will offer you a link to sign up for that if you like.

If you have not received your video pass for any past shows done on the new system, please email me your audio video web user name and which show you are waiting for to: akabigtruck@gmail.com and I can verify your purchase and forward your pass.

Thanks for your continued support,

Ray

PoolActionTV
 
If you encounter any YOUTUBE videos while using your mobile device that say. rights have not been granted by the user or they name off several music industry labels.....go here and just enter the youtube link. Voila! Now you're watching.

http://www.youtubereplay.net/

Ray
 
Back
Top