Instructional Book~The Wagon Wheel System-Secrets of Fine Position Play

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I will take 2 if you have them, my paypal account is

michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

Also, if you have these available, I also have some high quality, exotic hardwood chalkers that you might like and if you do, maybe you would like to pick one or two and we can do a trade for the books.

Also, I had posted a couple of listings on AZ Billiards, I just got out of the hospital after having my right hip and pelvis removed due to a massive bone and blood infection. I had to stay in the hospital for 5 months and now that i am out, I am back to helping the local Boys and Girls club.

The parents, just re-modeled the recreation room and built a very nice media center and Library. So, I donated over 150 books and magazines to the Media center and I am looking for any other books, instructional materials, instructional DVD's or VHS tapes that anyone might have or be willing to donate to the kids to help them learn the games of pocket billiards, pool and snooker.

Let me know what you might have and if you would be willing ot put something together to help the kids at the Largo Clearwater Boys and Girls Club.

PM me back or E-mail me or call me @ 727-277-9853

MIKE KENNEDY

Thanks for any and all the help you can provide and if you know anyone else that might have the ability to help the kids and their new media center.

Mike Kennedy

dacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
all pms answered. I have plenty of books so, if you want one. Let me know. These are the real book, not photo copies.

Last edited:

tedkaufman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wagon Wheel

I came across this drill back in the late 70's or early 80's; I think it was printed in Billiard Digest. It is the basic core drill of the Wagon Wheel system. It helped me to understand the cueball so much, I still use the drill (as best as I can remember the basic setup) regularly. It's a tremendously helpful exercise to learn the nuances of altering carom path. Over my 40+ years of playing, this is still my favorite drill.

dacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks for the info. on your thoughts of Ted Browns System. Lots of interest in Teds book in 2011, he would have been very pleased.

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wagon Wheel

Looks interesting. I'll take one, if you have some left. Please PM me with payment instructions.
Harry