Internet will be on in the AZ room

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Inernet On - Check

I have spoken with corporate sales at the casino. After a few calls and some help from some very nice ladies, we should have "wired" internet connectivity in the AZ room and the straight pool challenge rooms.

Thanks very much Christine, from corporate sales, Horseshoe Casino Southern Indiana.

This is going to be a great Derby
 
I do not expect streaming from AZ room due to bandwidth limitation. TAR has priority and the entire tournament facility is sharing 1.5 up and down link. I think the hotel has its own pipe so rooms should be wired. If we are lucky we will have the net available in the AZ room for one laptop. that way we can get the match feed and post info out back to the AZ mothership.

However, routers are definitely out guys and so is streaming. If we are lucky we might get a single connection but public connect for all is going to be out.

JCIN is going to work with us on this but I told him to kill the pipe if it was going to hurt the broadcast.
 
Last edited:
I'll leave the live streaming up to TAR! I will, however, bring my camcorder and record as much as I can and upload the video later from my hotel room! :p
 
Back
Top