Interview with Jason Kirkwood posted for viewing

miplayerstour

Quiet participant
Silver Member
The Players Pulse, a live internet billiards show aired for the first time Monday evening. The first guest was Jason Kirkwood and viewers were able to ask questions and get answers from Jason. Be sure to watch to get the answer to the question asked to Jason about if he will be playing in pro events in the future.

Also at the end of the show, Jason shows you a billiard tip of the week to help your game.

We hope you all enjoy the video and tune in to support the show each week!

If you want to know where we are filming each week or who our guests are or if you have questions for guests or us, please check out the main link to The Players Pulse show on the main menu of our website. There you will find out how to contact us and send in your questions or ideas for the show.

We apologize for the audio issues, they were not eveident at time of taping and we wil correct the issue for the next show. This is still a great interview with Kirkwood so enjoy!
http://www.playerstourproductions.com/playerspulseoldshows.htm
 
lets see if you still feel that way after the interview :)

we had a few glitches but for our first ever show and we arent professional audio or video folks or tv personalities id say we did well and Jason was a true professional and very well spoken and personable.

Let me know what you think and thanks
 
Thanks for the effort, I am sure you will work out the bugs next time. Great idea but I could not understand most of the dialogue. No complaints, I just look forward to the next one.

Peace and good luck,
JBK
 
I would have loved to have heard it but i couldnt get through 2 minutes with the 'glitches'. Better luck next time and as soon as you can, do it again with JK. Im not sure you did yourself any good by posting this. Sorry.

Perhaps it would be better to produce a transcript of this first show for us to read.
 
sorry there were some issues on the tape that werent live so if we can correct the tape we will repost it for you. We apologize for the issues.
 
Perhaps.....

a headset with a noise reducing mike.....I have one for my phone that is (was?) called "the boom"... It cancels out background noise....but I think you probably wanted that to some extent for effect.

You have a great interviewing 'style'. It looks and feels like you are a natural at it. No doubt you will learn more about it as you keep at it, but REALLY.......great job!! Hope the tech. stuff falls into line for the next one.

LOL....his breaking got better because he was mad at someone!!! :smile:

Thanks for posting this.

td
 
jason kirkwood interview and transcripts

Nostroke said:
I would have loved to have heard it but i couldnt get through 2 minutes with the 'glitches'. Better luck next time and as soon as you can, do it again with JK. Im not sure you did yourself any good by posting this. Sorry.

Perhaps it would be better to produce a transcript of this first show for us to read.


Thats actually a great idea and if i can find time I will do that but, with the tv show, the tour, the expo and clothing line all of which i am working on alone with the exception of steve elizinga doing our filming and helping with tour stuff, I can honestly say im not sure if I'll be able to get time anytime soon. We may have Jason get back on air by the time I find enough time but I will try.

We also have a fella from a tv station working to try to take the static noise out of the recording so hopefully he can and we will repost it for everyone
Thank you
 
Grindz ROCKS

grindz said:
a headset with a noise reducing mike.....I have one for my phone that is (was?) called "the boom"... It cancels out background noise....but I think you probably wanted that to some extent for effect.

You have a great interviewing 'style'. It looks and feels like you are a natural at it. No doubt you will learn more about it as you keep at it, but REALLY.......great job!! Hope the tech. stuff falls into line for the next one.

LOL....his breaking got better because he was mad at someone!!! :smile:

Thanks for posting this.

td

Thanks so much you are a sweetheart!! I was so nervous about being on camera I hate pictures of myself I guess its a chick thing but, I sucked it up and did it and its good to know I didnt look like a goof to you guys!!

I watched it 3 times already to learn from mistake made and I know Steve is harder on himself than anyone ese could ever be to get the technical peice perfect so I know he will. We have a great helper in a young man named Adam from a local tv station so he may be able to edit out the noise.

We definately want some background noise in but I agree it was a bit distracting to hear it on tape and we have no idea where the static noise was coming from because on the headsets used to monitor audio, there was no noticeable static.........very odd.

Thanks again!! We'll get it better and better with each show and with help of you guys letting us know how we can improve!!
 
For me it wasnt the backgound noise it was the constant 'dropping' of words and phrases. Maybe that was on my end? If so my bad-shouldnt have said anything.
 
yeah i heard that too i thought it was just my puter but the tape really has issues its odd because the headset was perfect not sure what caused it but we'll get it cleared up
 
Back
Top