is it possible to fix dents in butt cap *Picture*

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to fix this? and how much should I be paying to fix it?

thanks


edit: its a chip not a dent, lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120327_224115.jpg
    IMG_20120327_224115.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
If you value your warranty, you'll have Schon do the work.
Anyone other than Schon working on your cue will cost you your warranty.

Schon LTd, huh? Nice cue, pricey cue. 1 of 12 max.
Excellent example of non-aligned rings. I approve.
Pay no heed, inside comment.

KJ
 
If you value your warranty, you'll have Schon do the work.

Anyone other than Schon working on your cue will cost you your warranty.



Schon LTd, huh? Nice cue, pricey cue. 1 of 12 max.

Excellent example of non-aligned rings. I approve.

Pay no heed, inside comment.



KJ


What exactly is the warranty on schon's? I don't see anything on their website.
 
A quick Google of "Schon cues warranty" yielded this as the first response.

"Schon will honor a one-year warranty for all manufacturer defects. Claims after one year are subject to manufacturer approval.
Special note: Warping once a cue is chalked is not considered a defect."

From another site:
"Schon - Non-transferrable Lifetime warranty, warpage NOT included."

I would quote more but I have to get-up at 2am to shoot finish.
If you want the straight skinny, call Schon and ask.

KJ
 
Unaligned rings? I wouldn't have even noticed. That's quite a price tag for that lack of attention to detail.
 
That's not a lack of attention to detail. It's done that way deliberately.
Now I'll let you ponder why someone would do that.
There is a very valid reason.

KJ
 
That's not a lack of attention to detail. It's done that way deliberately.

Now I'll let you ponder why someone would do that.

There is a very valid reason.



KJ

That's very interesting, what is the reason they do that??
(Rep!)
 
Back
Top