Is the ACS league a good fun league

Digger0038

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw a post at my local pool hall looming for people to join the ACS league. Is that a decent league? Anyone in the ACS? How do you like it compared to other leagues?


Posted from Azbilliards.com App for Android
 
I believe the dual sanction gives league members right to attend either BCA or ACS events, such as nationals in Las Vegas. Some of us can't get enough pool, and I heard in past years when all the events (BCA, ACS, APA) were at the Riviera it made for a great month long vacation.

League i play in is dual sanctioned BCA/ACS. I'm not sure what the difference is, if any.
 
I enjoyed getting paid a nickel for every ball made and getting money back in the end!!! Better that patches and pins :p
 
Back
Top