Is the Derby City Classic over yet?

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While most are watching the streaming of the Derby City Classic, or at the tournament either watching or playing or doing other things on a Friday night, I'm sitting at home counting down the days until the tournament is over. I ordered a 9' Diamond Pro-Am and they said they would give me a call after the tournament to schedule a day to deliver. Very few sports allow you to play on the same field and playing conditions as the pro's but with Diamond, buying tournament used brings that to you. If you haven't had a chance to play on one yet then find a pool hall near you that has them and give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Ok, I've gone on long enough, just trying to kill time.
 
Just started today but...

The accustats coverage just ended for the night so now im bored and no Diamond table comming for me.

But wait maybe there is a free stream up with some action...
 
Is there a polite way for me to ask as to how much they're selling these tourney-used Diamonds for? What accessories come with it? How much do they charge to deliver and install?

PM me, if necessary.

Congrats, btw. We're all jealous as hell.
 
My friend bought one from super billiards expo last year. He got the table delivered and setup, diamond light, super aramith pro's for I believe 3500.00 . He also got to walk around and look at the tables and pick which one he wanted.
 
The price was reasonable, you can pick between the package which includes the light, balls, and rack or you can just buy the table. I think the delivery is based on how far you live from the factory. Call them on Monday and ask to speak to a salesman. That's what I did.
 
Back
Top