Is This an Adam? If Not, What is it?

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have always found maple into maple splices interesting starting with the Palmer Model 10 from the 3rd Catalog.

I found this cue the other day and would like to confirm the manufacturer. I have a strong belief it is an Adam, but would like to verify that, and/or get additional information, maybe even a pic of a catalog sheet.

I haven't been able to find anything on the net that matches this cue exactly but the pin and forearm (except for the veneer colors) are identical to an Adam JR-10.

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - e.jpg
    Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - e.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 343
  • Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - f.jpg
    Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - f.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 330
  • Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - c.jpg
    Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - c.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 312
  • Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - l.jpg
    Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - l.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 334
  • Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - k.jpg
    Adam Cue - eBay Sept 2014 - k.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 320
I had an Adam Jim Rempe similar to that cue. If you are gonna sell it, gimme a holler.
 
Back
Top