ISO Wayne Holmes

poolhustler47

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, Derek. I am also ISO a Wayne Holmes cue. Have you had any luck yet?
I’ve only had a scammer contact me. I posted about it in another post. But here’s the info. Beware. I never received a response from any AZ Billiards Admin.

I had this same scammer reach out to me over email, the past two days. I have strung the conversation along to gain as much insight as possible, to post here and help others. I know it’s the same person because the phone number they gave me was the same.

(928) 651-9652 (scammer’s phone number)
geacelopezy@gmail.com (Contact email)
brh73156@gmail.com (Zelle email)
Grace Lopez (fake name)
jade77 (AZBilliards Account Username)

Can someone please make sure an Admin is aware, so as to take care of the fake AZBilliard Account Username access?

Thank You
Derek

WaynesGirl

I’ve only had a scammer contact me. I posted about it in another post. But here’s the info. Beware. I never received a response from any AZ Billiards Admin.

I had this same scammer reach out to me over email, the past two days. I have strung the conversation along to gain as much insight as possible, to post here and help others. I know it’s the same person because the phone number they gave me was the same.

(928) 651-9652 (scammer’s phone number)
geacelopezy@gmail.com (Contact email)
brh73156@gmail.com (Zelle email)
Grace Lopez (fake name)
jade77 (AZBilliards Account Username)

Can someone please make sure an Admin is aware, so as to take care of the fake AZBilliard Account Username access?

Thank You
Derek
Wow! Thanks for the warning. Some people are scandalous! I ran into a scammer earlier in the summer but I was working through a broker and he was able to unwind the deal with ultimately no harm done in the end. I have a very personal interest in Wayne's work and am trying to procure at least two of his cues. How did you become interested in his cues?

Robin (aka, WaynesGirl)

WaynesGirl

Wayne is my dad. If you do come across one, I'd be interested in purchasing. I am trying to find two of his cues to give as gifts to his grandchildren.