Isoplast Ferrules

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
BTW, have you considered just wrapping the rods up in a heavy shipping paper or maybe even bubble wrap and shipping like that? Certainly wouldn't damage the product,,,,, but is it allowed by any shippers?
It needs to be big enough for the label. So far it hasn't been an issue as only a few people wanted them and let me cut them in half or thirds. There may be a way to do it like that but it probably wouldn't really save all that much and I don't want this to become a pita. I'm mainly doing it because a few people asked, I have extra time when I work from home and its nice to do something in my day I don't have to put a lot of thought into. Plus, I made a few friends :)

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It needs to be big enough for the label. So far it hasn't been an issue as only a few people wanted them and let me cut them in half or thirds. There may be a way to do it like that but it probably wouldn't really save all that much and I don't want this to become a pita. I'm mainly doing it because a few people asked, I have extra time when I work from home and its nice to do something in my day I don't have to put a lot of thought into. Plus, I made a few friends :)
I always wanted to try the stuff so I'm glad you offered it.
Thank you

Last edited:

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
Not sure about .875 but I'd think 1.000 would be. What length are you looking for? Not gonna bother my friend today but I can call him on Monday.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isoplast Low Deflection Ferrule blanks for sale.

Color: Cream color. Darker than Aegis, lighter than Juma.

Size: Approx. 1.100" long and .625 Diameter, none should be shorter than 1.070.

Machining: Cuts very easily. It cuts a continuous chip so I would suggest a sharp HSS bit and cutting left to right. If you trim it to size in one pass be careful of getting your fingers caught in the chip, its pretty strong stuff.

This is a softer ferrule material but don't make the mistake of thinking its weak. This is a tough material. Holds its size very well, High Impact Resistance, takes a polish and glues with either CA or Epoxy.

10 for $25 shipped to the CONUS. Outside areas pay for shipping

View attachment 661395
I would like some. Please inbox payment info

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
I would like 10 of these. let me know how much and where to send the money. I use paypal if that is ok.
Thanks Joe Callaluca

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
How does the weight compare to other ferrule materials?
It is lighter than most ferrules. Not exactly which would be lighter but probably not many are lighter. I measured one 1.100 long, .625 diameter and it was 6.585 grams. They are light.