Item on the Bay: 8 Point Davis Blank or Bogus?

For some reason I can't get the link to work my usual way. So if these links don't work, look up John Davis Blank and it'll be the only one there.

This is an 8 point "Davis" blank. There's a number of features on this blank that I question, least of which is I've never seen an 8-pointer from John. I've been to his shop and never saw an eye-hook sticking out of any of his blanks either (but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. However, I can't see him shipping a blank with one in it either..

The seller is cj500poolman which means nothing to me, but man has he sold some nice expensive cues in the past (for Ebay standards).

If the general opinion is that this is fake, I'll do a report to Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Davis-...331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3e57fa13

http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Davis-...331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3e57fa13

Big negative
 
Back
Top