It's George 2X4

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
For sale old It's George 2X4 case Black and white snakeskin, I'm assuming vinyl or leather? I just took this in on trade and don't know much about these cases. After the It's George name there is a "-V" I don't know if that is a way to date the case or not. $125 + shipping
I was told it is black and white snake skin vinyl :)

IMAG0021.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0019.jpg

Last edited:

tnplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
price in line for vinyl

dont know if you were asking anyone this question or not but I have several george cases and in my opinion 225 is in line for a leather case not vinyl. the color is somewhat unusual though and I dont have one that color. the vinyl ones hold up pretty well but tend to flake. does this one have any signs of that beginning? the pics are hard to see with this pattern. best regards, Joe:smile:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
dont know if you were asking anyone this question or not but I have several george cases and in my opinion 225 is in line for a leather case not vinyl. the color is somewhat unusual though and I dont have one that color. the vinyl ones hold up pretty well but tend to flake. does this one have any signs of that beginning? the pics are hard to see with this pattern. best regards, Joe:smile:

All info is appreciated! I don't see any signs of flaking on it, if $225 is in line for leather what do you think a reasonable price would be, not trying to get rich here :) It also has what I think is a matching jump butt sleeve that velcros to the inside of the pouch, was that standard?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
After learning more info thru lots of PM's (thanks guys!) I will take $125 + shipping for this case, otherwise it becomes a cue storage facility :)