Now although it seem just shy of impossible to get some information about the Joy tables I'm sure that this year someone will post here that someone has one somewhere in the states. When this happens who do you call as the mechanic to set it up when it comes and who changes the cloth down the road?
I'm sure it's not coming assembled in a trailer filler with memory foam and the thing is as heavy as your ex-wife, so who do you guys think is going to be called or how do you think that process is going to go down, let's start with just getting it inside.
I'm sure it's not coming assembled in a trailer filler with memory foam and the thing is as heavy as your ex-wife, so who do you guys think is going to be called or how do you think that process is going to go down, let's start with just getting it inside.