Ivory pointed Mike Webb for sale

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Here you go guys, one of Mikes biggest cues ever. He told me he won't be making any more ivory pointed cues due to the new laws.

I'm really not wanting fancy cues anymore. Just too much work looking after them every second to make sure they don't grow legs.

Going to have Mike make me a "fancy" merry widow with some awesome burl I have.

All of the white is ivory. All 3 shafts have ivory ferrules. The cue was made in either 2001 or 2002 and had a refinish from PFD according to Mike.

Butt: 14.8 Oz
Wrap: Bull
Shaft 1: 3.6 Oz - Ivory Ferrule - 12.6MM straight
Shaft 2: 3.7 Oz - Ivory Ferrule - 12.55MM straight
Sahft 3: 3.7 Oz - Ivory Ferrule - 12.92MM taper roll in middle of shaft

With shaft 3 attached the tip of the cue leaves the table in the faintest of littlest bits. Barely if any at all. None of the others leave the table or have any noticable rolls to the eye.

Cue plays great and has a nice 18.75" or so balance point. I'm going to see if Mike will make my cue as close as possible to the same specs this one had. Really love the balance on it.

Due to the massive amount of ivory in this cue I will not send outside of the United States

REDUCED TO $2,650 OBO Shipped CONUS

Only trade's I would consider would be a plain jane Ed Prewitt, Koo, TS, or maybe a Sugartree and cash. I need cash on this, so nothing even unless it's heavy in my favor, then I may consider it.

attachment.php

1zbru52.jpg

2a01578.jpg

k1v3pl.jpg

jfja15.jpg

amxoqs.jpg

Last edited:

ddadams

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Quality trades considered

Cash is king though!

Sugartree
Jerry R
Ed Prewitt
Gina
Hercek (up obviously)
Prince
Barrenbrugge
Tim Scruggs
Jensen

Other well known good selling cuemakers.

Or cash. I like cash.

Last edited:

ddadams

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Last bump I think here.

PM me your offers, got something on the table I'll just settle for unless something is better??