JasonJames313
New member
19 oz Viking Cue
19 oz J. Pechauer Cue
Both are in great condition: I would rate 9/10.
The Viking Cue has been played a bit more than the J. Pechauer Cue.
Comes with the case that holds both cues. Also in great condition!
I'm asking $400 or BEST OFFER for everything. MOTIVATED SELLER Looking for a CASH deal in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Also comes with some extras: cue tip conditioner, chalk, rosin bag, and Aramith training ball.
19 oz J. Pechauer Cue
Both are in great condition: I would rate 9/10.
The Viking Cue has been played a bit more than the J. Pechauer Cue.
Comes with the case that holds both cues. Also in great condition!
I'm asking $400 or BEST OFFER for everything. MOTIVATED SELLER Looking for a CASH deal in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Also comes with some extras: cue tip conditioner, chalk, rosin bag, and Aramith training ball.
Attachments
-
$T2eC16F,!)8E9s4l59QeBQk02OkkN!~~60_57.jpg95.2 KB · Views: 180 -
$T2eC16d,!wsE9suwywDJBQk0wZvN)Q~~60_57.jpg89 KB · Views: 188 -
$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+H(pBQk0zN!7d!~~60_57.jpg94.2 KB · Views: 204 -
$T2eC16d,!)8E9s4l8hsmBQk0)71dBQ~~60_57.jpg96.9 KB · Views: 179 -
$T2eC16JHJG!E9nm3pm,SBQk03)(+dg~~60_57.jpg90.9 KB · Views: 197