j2pac is the Best!!

Mensabum

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Another first class deal with j2pak, 'The Pakmeister!!'😂
Talk about OCD!!
Every package I have ever received from Joe is always the same. Overkill in the extreme!!
The cue I bought from Joe this time came wrapped in a case, inside a tube, inside a box, covered in enuf bubble wrap to choke an elephant!!😂
UPS could have driven over it without damage to the contents.😁
One of these days I think I'll buy some tiddlywinks from Joe, just to see how he packs them. 😉
The cue came exactly as described or better. It looked brand new. Joe told me it was in good shape. He didn't say it was mint, which is precisely what came in the box.
I'm always more than satisfied with every deal I've made with j2pak. One of the few sellers who go out of their way to ensure I have a good experience on my end.
Thank you Sir!!!
 
Another first class deal with j2pak, 'The Pakmeister!!'😂
Talk about OCD!!
Every package I have ever received from Joe is always the same. Overkill in the extreme!!
The cue I bought from Joe this time came wrapped in a case, inside a tube, inside a box, covered in enuf bubble wrap to choke an elephant!!😂
UPS could have driven over it without damage to the contents.😁
One of these days I think I'll buy some tiddlywinks from Joe, just to see how he packs them. 😉
The cue came exactly as described or better. It looked brand new. Joe told me it was in good shape. He didn't say it was mint, which is precisely what came in the box.
I'm always more than satisfied with every deal I've made with j2pak. One of the few sellers who go out of their way to ensure I have a good experience on my end.
Thank you Sir!!!
Always a pleasure my friend. Thank you for the kind words.
🙂👍
 
Back
Top