one2nine
Registered
I am putting a speed pool challenge together. It will be mostly for fun, although there will be cash prizes. I would like some feedback on this, tell me what you think of it. It will be guy-girl or girl-girl only. When the music starts they will break the balls. They can shoot any ball they choose. They must shoot in scotch format. Scratches don't count, and "sharking is allowed". Rack in any style, after each rack they run. When the music stops, the whistle blows, and we tally the scores... and so on.
So, I'm getting more good then bad, what do you think of this idea? I personally have participated in speed pool events, mostly for charity's before the major event starts, and it was really fun..it's a blast.
So, I'm getting more good then bad, what do you think of this idea? I personally have participated in speed pool events, mostly for charity's before the major event starts, and it was really fun..it's a blast.
Last edited: