Jack Justis Case ?

Snakewood19

I was wondering if anyone knows how to identify a 1X2 case made by Jack Justis. As I was speaking with Richard Black on my cue order in 1989, he recommended about three case makers, and Jack Justis was one of them. However, I forgot if that's who I went with !! . The black felt lined inner oval shell accepts the butt and two shafts. The outside has a full length adjustable strap with nickel rivets and clips. the top "cap" is secured by one snap. I recall the covering to be Antelope. There are no markings anywhere. Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks so much
~ Tim

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have 2 JJ cases. They have his stamp on them. First is from 2000. Please post a picture

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Thats not one of ours. Sounds like you have a Thomas. All of our cases had our stamped Justis Cases logo or it could have been signed J & T Cases, especially on the very early cases.

Snakewood19

Thats not one of ours. Sounds like you have a Thomas. All of our cases had our stamped Justis Cases logo or it could have been signed J & T Cases, especially on the very early cases.
Thank you so very much for that information. Thomas WAS another consideration at that time. I'm sorry that I cannot post my pictures of it because of having an Android phone.