Jacoby Ebony Bumperless Hoppe with Edge Hybrid

Jeff G. Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They finished up with it yesterday. I only shot 10 games or so with it but I will say that their Edge Hybrid shaft is the real deal! The blank they used is excellent. The prongs match up perfectly, and all points are the exact same height and reasonably tall for a standard blank.

66030_477432946340_500646340_7346668_6544618_n.jpg


68697_477433881340_500646340_7346683_455201_n.jpg


67597_477433536340_500646340_7346676_7913290_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
They finished up with it yesterday. I only shot 10 games or so with it but I will say that their Edge Hybrid shaft is the real deal! The blank they used is excellent. The prongs match up perfectly, and all points are the exact same height and reasonably tall for a standard blank.

66030_477432946340_500646340_7346668_6544618_n.jpg


68697_477433881340_500646340_7346683_455201_n.jpg


67597_477433536340_500646340_7346676_7913290_n.jpg

how long is the blank? i want to order a blank but i want it really long
 
Back
Top