Jayson Shaw’s World Record 714 High Run Video

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Yes, i own 100s of blurays, 100s of Accu-Stats tapes 100s of CDs and a few Terabytes of pool matches but I don't have Netflix or a single iTunes song because of the copy protection. It's worthless to me because of the use restrictions.
Sorry we can't assist you. Maybe later on we may offer another option digital but not now. Again my apologies.

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I wanted to see it that bad, I would just spend the cash and buy it.... done deal.

After all... it's not that much cash.
Thanks

No, I dont want and don't need it that bad. This is something wrldpro doesn't seem to get.

I have absolutely no interest in the run if the price and or format is wrong.

Its worth 50$ to me for a HD version in mp4. The extra package with a piece of the cloth is just trash for me and some unknown format with crazy copy protection is worthless. I'd test it out, if it where 20$ to see if I can get rid of the DRM. Other than that, i can just wish them luck finding other customers.

(It's just sad, since the product itself is probably fine, but the way they sell it makes for unhappy customers and according to this unhappy sellers, since they make no profit.)

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Thanks

No, I dont want and don't need it that bad. This is something wrldpro doesn't seem to get.

I have absolutely no interest in the run if the price and or format is wrong.

Its worth 50$ to me for a HD version in mp4. The extra package with a piece of the cloth is just trash for me and some unknown format with crazy copy protection is worthless. I'd test it out, if it where 20$ to see if I can get rid of the DRM. Other than that, i can just wish them luck finding other customers.

(It's just sad, since the product itself is probably fine, but the way they sell it makes for unhappy customers and according to this unhappy sellers, since they make no profit.)
OK I get it. At this point you are just trashing this thread. We cant please everyone and will not try to. We are selling a lot of them and actually just had to re-order. Any further negative comments will be reported at this point on.

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I get it. At this point you are just trashing this thread. We cant please everyone and will not try to. We are selling a lot of them and actually just had to re-order. Any further negative comments will be reported at this point on.
No, you don't get it.

I said, product is probably fine. 100$ is too expensive for me. I was willing to pay 60$.

(And it's a sad truth, that no one downloading an illigal copy does have to sit through FBI warnings he can't fast forward. But on a lot of Blu Rays you buy regularly in the store, you have to do this. So copy protection hurts the regular customer more, than somebody, who gets an illigal copy.)

You don't have to quote me with some funny sounding comments to bump the thread.

I am very happy for you, if you sell a lot and everybody is happy. Stop adressing me directly and I won't have to answer in this (or other) threads to you.

It was a well meant suggestion, to offer a download version, which would get you even more customers and more money in your pockets.
well if you bought all those videos than what's the issue. Buy Jayson;s the same way and its also the record highest run in a very nice case with extra bonus footage..

You don't have to address me suggesting to order some overpriced package which has very little value for me.

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
No, you don't get it.

I said, product is probably fine. 100$ is too expensive for me. I was willing to pay 60$.

(And it's a sad truth, that no one downloading an illigal copy doesn't have to sit through FBI warnings he can't fast forward. But on a lot of Blu Rays you buy regularly in the store, you have to do this. So copy protection hurts the regular customer more, than somebody, who gets an illigal copy.)

You don't have to quote me with some funny sounding comments to bump the thread.

I am very happy for you, if you sell a lot and everybody is happy. Stop adressing me directly and I won't have to answer in this (or other) threads to you.

It was a well meant suggestion, to offer a download version, which would get you even more customers and more money in your pockets.

You don't have to address me suggesting to order some overpriced package which has very little value for me.
Again we get it. You don't want this and don't wanna pay that. Its NOT available the way and price you want so we can NOT help you and will NOT change anything for you or anyone else right now or maybe ever for a long time. Please don't respond or comment in the new thread that we are gonna post as that would be non sense and trashing a new thread as you have this one. good. I don't want to bump this thread and I am gonna ask the moderators to delete this thread so your comments go away and then you ask you now to not comment in any other of our threads because we can NOT assist you anymore. Good day Sir.

Moderators please delete this entire thread. Thank You.

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is your definition of trashing.

Like some Amazon seller asking moderator to delete the negative reviews, because they are bad for business.

You integrity standarts are that of a crook (if the product doesn't speak for itself and sells because of it's quality then truth is hurting the business und you welcome censorship. Since my posts could actually help someone in the buying decision).

As long as you don't adress me directly, I wont even bother to read your other thread. So you have no reason to worry ;)

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No, you don't get it.

(And it's a sad truth, that no one downloading an illigal copy doesn't have to sit through FBI warnings he can't fast forward. But on a lot of Blu Rays you buy regularly in the store, you have to do this. So copy protection hurts the regular customer more, than somebody, who gets an illigal copy.)

I often see products here that are" too expensive for me" or that I consider "overpriced."

I don't make stink about it and I just move along.

Lou Figueroa

kanzzo

hobby player
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I often see products here that are" too expensive for me" or that I consider "overpriced."

Lou Figueroa
I didn't. I said 60$ is fine, please send me mp4. (I was assuming, that ordering the usb i would get an usb data stick with a HD video file in some popular format. I couldn't understand, why it is then a problem, to just send me the file. In a private conversation worldpro explained, that my assumption was wrong and the usb device has some complicated copy protection, and this is why it's not possible to just upload the video file on Google Drive. But this also probably means, that I can't just watch it on my smart tv or my phone or using my favorite program).
well if you bought all those videos than what's the issue. Buy Jayson;s the same way and its also the record highest run in a very nice case with extra bonus footage..
Only after I was asked directly, why it's an issue for me to spend money on an overpriced package, I bothered to answer. I am not interested in the nice case. Not the extra bonus footage. And I am glad, I know now that the stick comes with some crazy copy protection, so I don't have to spend 100$ to find out, the video is of no use for me.

That comment had probably the intention of bumping the thread and making some fun of me, since all the questions were already answered in some private conversation with worldpro.

So once again: if you don't like my comments, don't adress me directly.

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Lou Figueroa
I too see things that are in "my opinion" extremely overpriced and/or out of my financial comfort zone.

Having said that, ever now and then I may ask the seller if they are willing to reduce the price or even negotiate some other part of the deal such as add another shaft, throw in overnight shipping etc...etc..

I admit I don't push a seller. After asking one time and having the seller decline... I will walk away.

It seems to be just part of doing business here.

Me? I'm gonna jump all over the run when it's available digitally.

As I said before, there will be bootleggers.... 100% for certain, but I refuse to undercut anyone even if they do not like me.

xX-Wizard-Xx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I too see things that are in "my opinion" extremely overpriced and/or out of my financial comfort zone.

Having said that, ever now and then I may ask the seller if they are willing to reduce the price or even negotiate some other part of the deal such as add another shaft, throw in overnight shipping etc...etc..

I admit I don't push a seller. After asking one time and having the seller decline... I will walk away.

It seems to be just part of doing business here.

Me? I'm gonna jump all over the run when it's available digitally.

As I said before, there will be bootleggers.... 100% for certain, but I refuse to undercut anyone even if they do not like me.
im glad its $60 bucks rather than 125 .... i really didnt care for paying 125 for the piece of cloth and COA ... thought it was silly ... $60 bucks is reasonable if you want to sit and watch it

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
im glad its $60 bucks rather than 125 .... i really didnt care for paying 125 for the piece of cloth and COA ... thought it was silly ... $60 bucks is reasonable if you want to sit and watch it
I agree that $60 is a good price point and yes.... the cloth and COA was out there. Then again, there are a lot of "out there" people, so they may sell lots of scrap cloth.

As for the price, I'm not concerned if the price $125, $60 or $225. What I'm more concerned with is the format and how I can use the video.

I never buy 14.1 runs for entertainment purposes. I buy them for one purpose and that purpose is educational.

I'm not exactly a 14.1 beast and therefore I have to pause, rewind.... play etc...etc.. a video to catch and learn the littlest details.

Also, I like having the options of viewing instructional/educational sources in more than "one" way as I may need to use my phone one day and then use a laptop or desktop the next.

I agree though, if a person "just" wants to watch it, 60ish is a fair price.