Jazz cue for sale. Brand new with 2 shafts. Ebony Amboyna.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hi I am posting this cue again for sale. This cue is made by Tony Bautista.

cuestickdgem.jpg

Specs

Length: 58 inches
weight: 19.25 oz adjustable
shaft weight: 4.75 oz. shaft is very dense
shaft 2: 4.0 oz.
forearm: Ebony with 8 points amboyna with mother of pearl overlap inlays
wrap: Sea snake
Buttsleeve: amboyna with mother of pearl and ebony inlays.
Pin: 5/16x14 piloted. same as mezz it is quick release

I am looking for a quick sale so i'll be selling this for just $550 shipped 2-3 days fedex/dhl worldwide

Paypal payment accepted.

THank you

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wow ! What a steal ! From one of the "good Guys" too !

Folks, I bought two Tony Bautista cues when I was in the Philippines in April, and it was a great experience from my visit to his shop choosing the wood to the cues arrival some 4 months later. I can't say enough good about the man or his cues. These cues are easily on a par with American cues costing twice as much. I got straight shafts, even veneers, and a great finish just to name a few things we fear in ordering a cue from overseas. Darwin (Dgem) made the entire experience a pleasure, from the computer generated pics to the great communication and the well wrapped packaging and fast (FedEx) shipping !

Buy from Darwin with the utmost confidence !

Tom

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Wow ! What a steal ! From one of the "good Guys" too !

Folks, I bought two Tony Bautista cues when I was in the Philippines in April, and it was a great experience from my visit to his shop choosing the wood to the cues arrival some 4 months later. I can't say enough good about the man or his cues. These cues are easily on a par with American cues costing twice as much. I got straight shafts, even veneers, and a great finish just to name a few things we fear in ordering a cue from overseas. Darwin (Dgem) made the entire experience a pleasure, from the computer generated pics to the great communication and the well wrapped packaging and fast (FedEx) shipping !

Buy from Darwin with the utmost confidence !

Tom

Thank you Tom, we are glad you enjoyed your trip in Manila, Philippines!
:smile: