JB case questions

mrwinky

Hey Guys, a couple of questions on JB cases

I currently have a 3x6 rugged from Seyberts, and Love it, but of course I've decided I want a custom case, one where I can pick the colors and and add some personalization.

1. I'm looking for the same size, but I want it in blue and yellow, Do you know if I can a nick name stitched on the big pocket, and I was looking if I can find a blue/yellow cartoon deadpool so i can get that added to the middle pocket on the rugged. What is the spec's of this logo, as I need to start searching one out.

2. How accurate are the shipping times (10-12 weeks)?

3. Anyone order and shipped to Canada, I'm seeing shipping costs from UPS at $60, or worldwide saver of $150. plus duty I'm assuming, so just curious if anyone ordered from Canada and know what to expect from Duty costs.

Thanks in Advance

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
JB is very customizable. Practically any color combination is possible. Just look at mine and the other JB cases below in this forum topic. If you find a clean image they can reproduce it, if not the can create it (for a fee).

Contact them to get all the details you need for the specs, customization, shipping fees, and current shipping times.

I had a good experience with the service and shipping. Just remember shipping in general is messed up everywhere right now and the holiday season is starting.

Contact Asia to get things started https://jbcases.com/contact-us.html

TrxR

Do not get anything shipped to Canada by UPS as they will charge a brokerage fee. Use USPS only. You may get hit with taxes and a 10.99 inspection fee but it wont be an overpriced brokerage fee.

chenjy9

Hey Guys, a couple of questions on JB cases

I currently have a 3x6 rugged from Seyberts, and Love it, but of course I've decided I want a custom case, one where I can pick the colors and and add some personalization.

1. I'm looking for the same size, but I want it in blue and yellow, Do you know if I can a nick name stitched on the big pocket, and I was looking if I can find a blue/yellow cartoon deadpool so i can get that added to the middle pocket on the rugged. What is the spec's of this logo, as I need to start searching one out.

2. How accurate are the shipping times (10-12 weeks)?

3. Anyone order and shipped to Canada, I'm seeing shipping costs from UPS at $60, or worldwide saver of $150. plus duty I'm assuming, so just curious if anyone ordered from Canada and know what to expect from Duty costs.

Thanks in Advance

JB Cases can basically make a case in virtually any material, color scheme, and graphics. If you want a leather diarrhea themed case of brown/yellow with a huge poop emoji and Calvin pissing on a 10 ball, they can make it happen. Adding a name and Deadpool graphic would be like a layup to them.

tabi1

Registered
You can pretty much design it on your own using their build a case app, and/or just call them and explain what you want and they can set it up. I have a fewJB cases, all plain jane stuff i ordered as I didn't want anything like chenjy9 described above lol, all are nice cases for the $'s and they can take a beating.

mrwinky

Thanks everyone, I can attest to the cases being top notch, just now trying to figure out a cheaper shipping options, its around $100-150 US to ship one to canada :(

TrxR

Seybert sell basic ones and their shipping is 64 bucks. I had one shipped from a private individual for 58 I think it was. I did get hit with taxes and cbsa inspection fee. Maybe call and ask if they will ship USPS.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, I can attest to the cases being top notch, just now trying to figure out a cheaper shipping options, its around $100-150 US to ship one to canada :(
This is an example of the last case we shipped to Canada via USPS.
Screenshot_20211105-161722_Gallery.jpg