JB Cases discount codes?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if there are any discount codes to apply for purchase of a cases on his website? Thanks ahead.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Johnny, If there was a discount it wouldn't be for anything significant.

Just pay the full price, you wont regret it, and he does a lot for the sport.

Anyone know if there are any discount codes to apply for purchase of a cases on his website? Thanks ahead.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I already have a 2x3 , 2x5/3x4, and a GTF 1x2 Prestige with the laminated leather end caps. I was looking at a full leather to my exact design and wanted to save a hew bucks, thanks.
BTW, I'm one of his biggest fans, he calls 'em like he sees 'em! lol

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some are very expensive. Of course there's a lot folks not capable of realizing this.

Put me in that group, because even the highest priced JB cases are extremely reasonable. Especially for what you get. Of course I'm barely capable of realizing expensive might mean something different to you, especially since you're publicly begging for discount codes.

longhorns2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Put me in that group, because even the highest priced JB cases are extremely reasonable. Especially for what you get. Of course I'm barely capable of realizing expensive might mean something different to you, especially since you're publicly begging for discount codes.

Geez let the guy try to save a little bit. You can't ask what time it is on this website without someone telling you're an idiot for wanting to know.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez let the guy try to save a little bit. You can't ask what time it is on this website without someone telling you're an idiot for wanting to know.

You're right, my bad. It's 55 out and blowing 20 knots. No fishing and grumpy. I'm ready for summer.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I already have a 2x3 , 2x5/3x4, and a GTF 1x2 Prestige with the laminated leather end caps. I was looking at a full leather to my exact design and wanted to save a hew bucks, thanks.
BTW, I'm one of his biggest fans, he calls 'em like he sees 'em! lol

I don’t see you getting a discount when your order will be custom.
...what I do see is getting hold of JB personally...tell him how much of his product you
already own...maybe you’ll get a frequent flyer break...JB is a pretty good guy.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Case discount

Get $5 off when you choose to have the JBcases logo on your case when designing it on the site.

Rob.M

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well said!

JB earns his money and his cases are great value for your money. His prices are more than fair considering the quality of case your buying. JB is not over priced by a penny.

This is not a paid endorsement. I don’t even own a JB case, but I fully endorse his cases as I have many friends who do own JB cases and I have seen the quality and value for the money.

JB keeps improving his cases too, so his new cases are the best. His old cases are still great. Can’t go wrong with one.

Best
Fatboy

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You seem to be an idiot as well as a sissy. Keep in mind sissies aren't very good bullies and if you weren't an idiot you would have learned that by now. Play in your on intellectual group, your skill level will slowly increase.
I suggest you use the ignore feature for me, you won't enjoy the future dealing with me. Of course I could ignore you as easily.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well said!

JB earns his money and his cases are great value for your money. His prices are more than fair considering the quality of case your buying. JB is not over priced by a penny.

This is not a paid endorsement. I don’t even own a JB case, but I fully endorse his cases as I have many friends who do own JB cases and I have seen the quality and value for the money.

JB keeps improving his cases too, so his new cases are the best. His old cases are still great. Can’t go wrong with one.

Best
Fatboy
Thanks Eric!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You seem to be an idiot as well as a sissy. Keep in mind sissies aren't very good bullies and if you weren't an idiot you would have learned that by now. Play in your on intellectual group, your skill level will slowly increase.
I suggest you use the ignore feature for me, you won't enjoy the future dealing with me. Of course I could ignore you as easily.

If you ruffle this easy you must have several people on ignore, feel free to add one more. No reason to be so tight with the ignore button, it’s free!!!! No discount code needed!!! Ha!