New style from John
Black 1x2
Deep rich reddish brown 2x4
Looks like a Browning Shotgun case
in fact that is what the UPS man thought it was ,yesterday
no pouches,just beautiful stylish place for a very nice cue
tell you what
call me without asking for pictures
and I will make you a very good price
dean
214 477 7323
when you carry your cue into the pool room in either of
these cases people will know that you have great taste
there is no more distinctive look than these cases
every thing speaks class,distinction,style but not ostentatious
display or showing off
It says I know what I like and don't need help choosing
Black 1x2
Deep rich reddish brown 2x4
Looks like a Browning Shotgun case
in fact that is what the UPS man thought it was ,yesterday
no pouches,just beautiful stylish place for a very nice cue
tell you what
call me without asking for pictures
and I will make you a very good price
dean
214 477 7323
when you carry your cue into the pool room in either of
these cases people will know that you have great taste
there is no more distinctive look than these cases
every thing speaks class,distinction,style but not ostentatious
display or showing off
It says I know what I like and don't need help choosing