Jb Rugged 4x8 review

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Your sad if you need to advertise on someone's review like does it get any lower hahahah oh man everytime I think you've outdone yourself you just surprise me even more everytime. You lied about knowing what I said to you at the expo I did NOT just say "does the interior come out" your a bs artist that had the audacity to call a former customer a liar then on top of it put words in his mouth. Your a disgrace to the billiard community. Now the billiard world has proof of how scum you truly are as a human being. I hope you recover from your shoot yourself in the foot syndrom.

Not advertising, rebutting your claims and comments.

Ok what did you say exactly?

The more details the better.

And son, please don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back thinking you have "exposed" me in the billiard industry. I am being the same as I always am, factually backing my product and addressing claims that I think are incorrect.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have all the answers you need in this thread genius take the time to read the review and what I said to you on multiple occasions. Oh btw I have been patting myself on the back the moment you opened your mouth.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You didn't correct crap if you want to be factual. All you said is my interior slides in and out well mine doesn't shit head...it's not that hard

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have made my point and my digs I'll take the high road and let you get a few in there as well it's been a blast

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You have all the answers you need in this thread genius take the time to read the review and what I said to you on multiple occasions. Oh btw I have been patting myself on the back the moment you opened your mouth.

I read it. Didn't quite make sense but through subsequent comments a picture emerges. Do you think you are costing me business and helping Gil?

You didn't correct crap if you want to be factual. All you said is my interior slides in and out well mine doesn't shit head...it's not that hard

Again prove it. You wrote so many words and hurled so many insults but you can't take five minutes to make a video proving what you claim.

I have made my point and my digs I'll take the high road and let you get a few in there as well it's been a blast

High road? You couldn't find the high road if you were actually standing on it.

https://jbcases.com/nice-comments.html

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually found the high road using Google maps LMAO you should try it since you never been there or took it ��.
Thanks for the review I hope it was 5 stars!!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I actually found the high road using Google maps LMAO you should try it since you never been there or took it ��.
Thanks for the review I hope it was 5 stars!!

Nah, I'd rather just be me and defend my product against malicious attacks using facts.

My JB Case.... - 01-13-2011, 05:55 AM

Got my JB Case in yesterday, and I couldn't have been more pleased. John and Karen were both very courteous (Even when I was freaking out), and the case came to me EXACTLY the way I wanted it. I was very nervous during the entire process, as I felt like it was a substantial amount of cash for a case. But when I upacked it, I knew why it costs so much!! It's more like a work of art than a cue case. It is simply beautiful, and if you want something truly nice, you have to pay for it. The case is built like a tank, and the leather is thick and very soft to the touch. All the straps are tough, and the zippers are heavy duty. I have had 3 less expensive cases, and I destroyed them. I do not see how I could ever wear the handles, straps and latches out on this one. Simply put, I love the case, and I am sure that I will be pleased in the future. Great job John...another happy customer.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3471205#post3471205

Last edited:

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I just deleted it because I got the answer I knew was right. I asked if they were supposed to come out halfway or less then that...one guy wrote it's supposed to come out all the way not stop.......all I needed to hear so why hear anymore input when I found my answer? I have asked multiple questions on FB and deleted them because I think there is no point with that post being over bumped when I clearly found the answer. John your a never ending crybaby I seen your political outburst on FB you never taken the high road because your a lunatic that needs to have the last word to feel dominant..we know what kind of loser you are deep down inside here I'll let you have it this is my last post on Az it's been an honor to go back an forth with such an insane pathological liar

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You know maybe I will do a video review of the case for YouTube then burn it..that's it

Go for it. I will download your video and then do a rebuttal of that. I have plenty of rebuttal material if anything you do or claim is not factual.

Don't forget to protect your lungs when you burn it.

Here is a video of a heat gun test on a GTF case - we built that one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx-pEIFxUn4&t=1027s

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
No I just deleted it because one of your pawns were on there and I could only deal with one BS artist at a time plus I got the answer I knew was right. I asked if they were supposed to come out halfway or less then that...one guy wrote it's supposed to come out all the way not stop.......all I needed to hear so why hear anymore input when I found my answer? I have asked multiple questions on FB and deleted them because I think there is no point with that post being over bumped when I clearly found the answer. John your a never ending crybaby I seen your political outburst on FB you never taken the high road because your a lunatic that needs to have the last word to feel dominant..we know what kind of loser you are deep down inside here I'll let you have it this is my last post on Az it's been an honor to go back an forth with such an insane pathological human being

lol ok, well you STILL have not proven your claim. And I doubt you ever will. Lol one of my "pawns". And you accuse me of being rude and disrespectful? Now you describe my customers as pawns.......well I suppose by your logic then I sacrificed you.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP, should I be offended you didn't reply to my request to buy your trash case? I want to help you put this all behind you. Life is too short for such vilification.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP, should I be offended you didn't reply to my request to buy your trash case? I want to help you put this all behind you. Life is too short for such vilification.
Gotta agree with 'ya here. I live in Ok. and see JB at tournaments fairly often. He always goes out of his way to do the customer right. This guy is seriously butt-hurt over something that could have/should have been rectified in five minutes. I hate to see such small deals blow-up into all-out flame wars. We're all playin' pool folks, jeez. Get over it. Its a case and can be fixed/replaced. Goin off on John is not going to get you anywhere. My $.02 on this, nothing more.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I just deleted it because I got the answer I knew was right. I asked if they were supposed to come out halfway or less then that...one guy wrote it's supposed to come out all the way not stop.......all I needed to hear so why hear anymore input when I found my answer? I have asked multiple questions on FB and deleted them because I think there is no point with that post being over bumped when I clearly found the answer. John your a never ending crybaby I seen your political outburst on FB you never taken the high road because your a lunatic that needs to have the last word to feel dominant..we know what kind of loser you are deep down inside here I'll let you have it this is my last post on Az it's been an honor to go back an forth with such an insane pathological liar

Well, stop talking about it and do the damn video. You say it comes partially out, not completely out.

Prove it. Otherwise, I see no point in this ongoing drama.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The original purpose of this post became apparent when the OP continued to rant after being offered a full refund.

Full disclosure, I am not an owner of a JB Rugged case.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stopped reading at post #24 but to the OP, you claim you did a "review" but I don't really see a review. I see post where you said you went to a vendor at a show and didn't expect anything out of it then you get online and post that he didn't help you. A review should show discuss the product, why you like/dislike the product, etc. All you did was ***** about a product and an experience but have done nothing else. REVIEW the damn product and COMPARE it to your new one.