Jb ultimate rugged 4*8 military camo

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I ordered and paid for a 4x8 just like that one on March 17th with a little different camo.

If you think yours is coming in 9-10 weeks good luck with that. To save you the math that was 18.5 weeks ago.

and-still-waiting.jpg
what's the last four of your order #.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It's been so damned long I had forgotten about it until I saw this thread.

I sent them an E mail yesterday inquiring about it so maybe that will move things forward?

Probably not.
replied to your email.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Mine is even simpler than that. It's one right from their website selection with no modifications.

I was informed when I ordered it that they were pretty much back to normal operations.

I was not informed correctly.
I am not sure who told you that we were operating normally but in March that might have been the case. Since then however things have changed and shipping is a nightmare.

Your order however had some mitigating issues that were only discovered today. A glitch in the system so to speak that I detailed in the email I sent to you a little bit ago and we apologize for that. Your case will be moved all the way to the front and should be here next week as we will ship it via air express.

Reactions: JC

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I am not sure who told you that we were operating normally but in March that might have been the case. Since then however things have changed and shipping is a nightmare.

Your order however had some mitigating issues that were only discovered today. A glitch in the system so to speak that I detailed in the email I sent to you a little bit ago and we apologize for that. Your case will be moved all the way to the front and should be here next week as we will ship it via air express.

Well JBCases told you what is up. Thing are not normal coming to USA, as Customs must clear shipments.

Container ship must be unloaded, then next ship gets it turn in port.

COVID is slowing stuff down inbound to USA.

Many car dealers have little inventory to sell, few deals to be had because supply & demand.

chenjy9

It's not just affecting JB either, but industries everywhere. Smaller businesses are having to fight for shipping container access.

chenjy9

Well the best thing is you got your Case, and knowing about JBCases they are worth wait.

Having seen one of my buddies' I agree. My Instroke Premier is going straight for sale once I get the JB case unless I decide to keep it around as a case for my travelling cue.

chenjy9

That looks absolutely stunning. Does he have a pool cue or does he have a rifle? So now that you have it, what do you think? Was it worth the wait for you?