Jensen, Bender J/B, Hunter Shaft, Cheap J/B

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
All of these cues were checked on a perfectly flat conference table, not on a pool table. So any wobble will be amplified on this table versus a pool table. These cues are located in Baton Rouge, La. If you want to handle the Jensen or Bender I can meet in Baton Rouge or New Orleans. Please ask any questions you may have, do not assume anything. Paypal Venmo. I can usually only ship on Saturday mornings.

2007 Jensen Cue $1050. Butt-13.87 ozt = 15.21 oz
Shaft 1 is 12.37mm 3.35 ozt= 3.67 oz
Shaft 2 is 12.43mm 3.28 ozt= 3.60 oz slight wobble.
5/16x14 pin. Cue has a couple nicks here and there, it was my player for about one year. The inlays in the butt are also not perfect. This is how the cue came from Mike Johnson.

Bender Jump/Break $1250. Butt-13.39 ozt= 14.69 oz
Shaft 1 12.82 mm 3.72 ozt= 4.08 oz synthetic ferrule
Shaft 2 12.87 mm 3.67 ozt= 4.02 oz Ivory Ferrule
ring blemish
Shaft 3 12.88mm 3.58 ozt= 3.93 oz 99% sure ivory ferrule and DOES NOT FIT THIS CUE OR MY OTHER BENDER. This shaft is free, not part of the price but I will ship with this cue.
Cue has a wobble as seen in the photos. I purchased with this wobble. The wobble appears to be mostly in the butt section, as the forearms rolls ok on my conference table. Jump break joint is quick release, shaft joint is Bender's standard joint. Cue is well nicked as seen in the photos.

Bobby Hunter Shaft sold. 12.8mm Ivory Ferrule 3/8x10 pin.
Looks straight on my conference table. See pics, there looks like an air bubble under the coating on the collar. It is really hard to see so I circled it.

Cheap J/B $75. Butt- 12.46 ozt= 13.67 oz
Shaft- 3.66 ozt= 4.02 oz 12mm phenolic ferrule. Shaft was turned down and ferrule installed by Mike Johnson of Jensen cues.
Breaks pretty well but jumps pretty poorly. I will only sell this with one of the cues or the shaft, I will not sell it alone (unless in person in BR).

Last edited:

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Realized today that I measured the cues in Troy Ounces, not Ounces. I added the conversions. I also lowered the prices. Happy Holidays!