JERRY OLIVIER CUSTOM-BEM&PurpleHeart

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
This is a Jerry Olivier custom cue I bought in Vegas at BCA last July....
Hits great and looks really good....I just got a new one so selling this one...

Its BEM with 6 Purple Heart points with Diamond (Holly Wood) inlays...Has 3 Double Silver rings with Purple Heart inlay plus 2 single silver rings.....

Butt is Purple Heart.....Butt weighs 15.0oz...Has 3/8x10 pin..
Shaft weighs 4.0oz...Tiger Everest tip. 12.5mm......Lizard Leather wrap....

In excellent condition.....Shaft is clean and ding and dent free...Forearm ding and dent free and no scratches...Butt at bottom has some rub marks..No dings or dents...No deep scratches..I call them rub marks...Cue looks good..Not beat up but well taken care of...

I paid $800 for this cue plus added the Lizard Leather wrap for $140.....
................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................... SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....

SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....


I'M ASKING JUST $650 including free shipping...

NO TRADES PLEASE....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 993
  • fullsizeoutput_3b8.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3b8.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 968
  • fullsizeoutput_3c8.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_3c8.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 980
Last edited:
Back
Top