Jerry Rauenzahn 4 Point Hoppe - Ivory Joint, Ring & Ferrules - Pristine & Straight

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
225   1   0
Jerry Rauenzahn 4 Point Hoppe - Ivory Joint, Ring & Ferrules - Pristine & Straight

For sale is a Jerry Rauenzahn 4 point/4 veneer hoppe cue. The butt sleeve and points are Amboyna Burl; the forearm is a gorgeous piece of highly-figured Bird’s-Eye Maple. The wrap is seamless lizard. The joint is piloted ivory with a 5/16-14 screw. The hoppe ring and ferrules are also ivory. The tips are unchalked Le Pros. The cue is in PRISTINE CONDITION & ROLLS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART.

The specs are perfect:

Length: 58 inches with an equal split.

Weight: 19.0 oz. with either shaft; the butt alone weighs 14.7 oz.

Shaft Diameters: One is 12.54 mm and the other is 12.50 mm, measured where the shaft wood meets the ivory ferrules.

GOING, GOING. GONE.

I really not interested in trades, but will consider a partial trade for a QUALITY CUE in MINT or NEAR MINT CONDITION and which rolls DEAD STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART.

BUY FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST CUE SELLERS SINCE 2003. 100% SATISFACTION ALWAYS GUARANTEED.

Last edited:

djoverboard

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's my next stimulus check when I need it lol. wish I had the cash to buy this beauty right now.

Joking aside that is a great looking cue someone will be getting a fantastic cue. I doubt it lasts long.