$35 shipped including paypal fees. Radial joint cocobolo/juma mercury dime joint protectors made by Jim Baxter
So the user below that commented purchased these joint protectors. I shipped them and later he found out his cue has an import radial pin, therefore these joint protectors wont fit on his cue. Instead of him returning them I thought I would re list them at the price he paid and see if anyone wants to buy them from him and he will ship. Because this deal is going through me, feel free to assess this situation on my reputation and I guarantee everything will work out or your money back.
Feel free to message user tenfttall or message me if you want these.
So the user below that commented purchased these joint protectors. I shipped them and later he found out his cue has an import radial pin, therefore these joint protectors wont fit on his cue. Instead of him returning them I thought I would re list them at the price he paid and see if anyone wants to buy them from him and he will ship. Because this deal is going through me, feel free to assess this situation on my reputation and I guarantee everything will work out or your money back.
Feel free to message user tenfttall or message me if you want these.
Last edited: