Jim Buss on Ebay????

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday morning there was a 16 point wrapless jim buss on ebay with 8 hours left. I was going to bid at noon and the cue was no where to be found. The cue had four shafts with it. Does anyone know what happened to the auction or see the cue on ebay?? It pisses me off when they end auctions early if thats what happened. It wouldnt even showed up on my account under watched items.

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it would still show...even if it ended early..joe

Last edited:

emptypockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pugh said:
Yesterday morning there was a 16 point wrapless jim buss on ebay with 8 hours left. I was going to bid at noon and the cue was no where to be found. The cue had four shafts with it. Does anyone know what happened to the auction or see the cue on ebay?? It pisses me off when they end auctions early if thats what happened. It wouldnt even showed up on my account under watched items.

Not sure of a 16 point Buss that was on Ebay. Here's the 8 pointer with 4 shafts and wrapless that was on Ebay yesterday. It's been run twice that I know of - neither time meeting the reserve. I emailed the seller after it ran the first time and he said he had to get at lest $1850 for it. Two weeks later I see it running again with a $1500 reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=330057822312&rd=1&rd=1

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Empty,

Yeah thats the cue. I consider it 16 points, 8 in the forearm, and 8 the butt sleeve. Sorry for the misundstanding.

I dont know what happened to my ebay account as it completely deleted this item from me viewing it.:confused:

Thanks

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
emptypockets said:
No problem at all. I just PM'd you more info that I had on the cue. Best of luck.

Once again, thank you for the info.