Jim Carey vs Earl Strickland

Kind of funny. Cujopro started a thread yesterday with this clip. Just FYI.
 
I bet you two are both the sort of people that root for the prosecutor when Chris Crimble ends up in court during Miracle on 34th Street.
 
Obviously voiceofreason has every right to post anything pool related. However I feel bad for this forum that he/she posted this material.

On a stronger note: it disrespects our Mosconi Cup Team as Earl is a member this year.
Truly bad form.
 
I bet you two are both the sort of people that root for the prosecutor when Chris Crimble ends up in court during Miracle on 34th Street.

I just think the Earl-bashing got old before it started. I bet I can just eviscerate most of the people's personalities on this forum, including my own. I don't know why people pick on Earl, he's a pretty nice guy.

I love watching him play pool. When he's not tilting himself, I would argue he is the best all-around player ever. Excellent form and fundamentals.
 
Earl is without a doubt my favourite American Pool Player. I love watching him. I think he is a great character. A gentleman and a true professional..

What has all that got to do with this video?
 
Earl is without a doubt my favourite American Pool Player. I love watching him. I think he is a great character. A gentleman and a true professional..

What has all that got to do with this video?

Your question then compels me to ask you.....

1) is this video and, by definition your post, not about Earl Strickland? or
2) is your post to simply make fun of him?

If you present a video about someone, then it stands to reason (voiceofreason) that one would present dialogue about the person in the video.

Based on your reply (in my captured quote) your original post has bad intentions.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top