Jim Pierce Custom Sneaky

JFire

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jim Pierce Custom Sneaky with 3 shafts!!!

Specs are as follows:

Butt is I Goncalo Alves into Maple with a Birdseye Maple buttsleeve…3/8x10 pin. Butt weight is 16.4 oz. I can take about an ounce of weight out. The butt is in great condition, I cannot find any dings or dents.

Shaft 1 is Hard Maple, 13mm…3.6 oz (Elkmaster Tip) This shaft has a small nick in the finish right at the joint…see photo. This shaft is straight as can be.

Shaft 2 is Hard Maple, 13.05mm…3.4 oz (also Elkmaster tip). This second shaft has some yellowing near the joint and looks like someone tried to remove the yellowing at some point. This shaft is just a hair smaller than the butt at the joint. It could use a refinish. This shaft has a very minor taper roll.

Shaft 3 is a OB Pro+ with maybe 5 hours of play, original tip.

Asking $SOLD!! shipped in the US or trade for a carbon fiber shaft in radial pin. Would also sell without the OB shaft for $300. No international shipping. Paypal only...you pick up the fees or friends and family...Thanks for looking!

qpZgnne+RpOObAICTF1QCQ copy.jpg

xIjOJ+yCTvayrt%x6PasOQ copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpeg
    IMG_0328.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,315
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
From the looks of this cue it looks like it probably plays real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

JFire

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It really hits great, such a crisp clean hit. I just cannot get used to the deflection of regular maple shafts. I guess I have been playing with low deflection shafts for too long.

Jeff