Joe Famiglietti Custom Cue

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Gonna let this ride through the weekend, and if no one bites it will go back in the case until I can get it refinished.

Also, one last price drop to try to get it sold. Price includes shipping CONUS.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
One last bump before I let it fall to the depths.

Will consider trade offers including Cases, Shafts(3/8x10, 5/16x14), Cues. Make me an offer.

Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Gonna bump occasionally. If it's in my sig, it's still for sale/trade.

Open to all offers. Would consider refinishing for the right trade. I send it to Joe, he sends it to the new owner, or something to that effect.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ya. . .it's been one of those weeks. Gave this one a TGIF bump on a Thursday. . .WOW. . .and it's my wife's b-day tomorrow. Good weekend ahead. :)

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Humpday Bump. If you don't like my price MAKE ME AN OFFER. I'm open to anything reasonable. Might even be able to throw in a bit of cash to make it worth it. . .

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mid-week Bump. . .got a cue I REALLY want to buy, but need some cash. Make me an offer, you might be surprised.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
TGIF Bump. Offers for the weekend? I'll ship it tomorrow if someone says they want it by the end of today. I need the cash because the projection light just went out on my DLP and now I gotta replace it. . .X_X

I will have pictures of the signed shaft soon. Work has been keeping me from doing much of anything lately.