Joe Rogan gives pool lessons

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Joe may have exaggerated about the size of the CP pockets on the GC that looked look wider than 4” to my eye.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol
The guy in black shirt must be paid to ask those super noob questions.
He lost me when I heard him say on one of his podcasts that Pacquiao is a top pro player.
Rogan should stick to MMA (wait wasn’t he the one who heaped mega superlatives on Rousey) :smile:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Lol
He lost me when I heard him say on one of his podcasts that Pacquiao is a top pro player.
Rogan should stick to MMA (wait wasn’t he the one who heaped mega superlatives on Rousey) :smile:

Guy in black shirt looks like Bryan Callan.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol

Yes, he made a fool of himself saying that she was a once in a lifetime fighter. He went on to say that she would probably clear out most of the 125lb men's division.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Bryan Callan or anything about MMA. But I suspect he foolishly took Trent's advice and ruined his GC with tight pockets. Bragging rights maybe, but he should have kept the give inch pockets.

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
When the younger guy starts talking about how good of a late night host Kimmel is I shut it off

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When the younger guy starts talking about how good of a late night host Kimmel is I shut it off

At least Kimmel better than Fallon
But Conan is the King :grin:

tenor.gif

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played Joe a zillion times when he and I were 'C' players. In a year or so he jumped to near 'A'and i stayed a 'C'.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played Joe a zillion times when he and I were 'C' players. In a year or so he jumped to near 'A'and i stayed a 'C'.

he shoots everything way too hard. That tells me everything I need to know about his skill level.
That and his wild pre-strokes trying to look like a cool pool player.

Last edited:

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he shoots everything way too hard. That tells me everything I need to know about his skill level.
That and his wild pre-strokes trying to look like a cool pool player.

I think Max has really tried to help his game.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish Rogan cared about pool people as much as pool people cared about Rogan.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

If Rogan jumped to near A I'd be seriously shocked.

Based on what I've seen there and other videos, there are bangers in my local room that can give him the last two and I'd back 'em until the sun came up.

Nothing against Mr. Rogan. He's an above average player in regards to an Amateur perspective. But an A??? We're being a little generous:)

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Based on what I've seen there and other videos, there are bangers in my local room that can give him the last two and I'd back 'em until the sun came up.

Nothing against Mr. Rogan. He's an above average player in regards to an Amateur perspective. But an A??? We're being a little generous:)
Well, he did state that he once ran 4 consecutive racks of nineball.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T810 met Tapatalk

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you backed bangers against Joe Rogan you would pull up in a hurry. He used to play in the USPPA 15 years or so ago. Based on his rating he was a B player (the Bangers would be low C or D players). I don't know if he ever got up to an A player (probably not because life got in his way) but he is NO BANGER!!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I said near and it is subjective but keep in mind, Open Players and Pro Players are way above A-plus back then he played every day for hours.