John Madden For Sale/trade

shootemstr8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 87.5%
14   2   0
SALE PRICE 300.00
I have a John "Jack" Madden for sale or trade. Has one slight surface ding in the points area. Surface only. The cue has four points of cocobolo into BEM, the butt is cocobolo with four BEM diamonds, comes with (2) 5/16x14 shafts, cue weighs 19.3 oz's. The cue has a slight roll in the butt area and does not effect any playability. I am willing to trade for a no wrap sneaky pete.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66204&stc=1&d=1209765863

Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• Madden Cue008.JPG
    Madden Cue008.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:

Jigger

Lets Roll....(...(..(.(O
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
shootemstr8 said:
I am looking for a possible trade for a fancy sneaky pete or preferably a fancy butterfly sneaky pete with no wrap and 19 oz's.
I also have a nice Hoppe style Chad Carter with two shafts I'm willing to trade. The cue is worth 450.00
I'll try to post pictures later, but can send through email right away. Please send all PM's and Pix's if ya got'em
Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
By the way....if you have never shot with a Madden....this cue hits a ton. Great player if you like metal joints. I personally use flat faced and prefter 3/8x10. Everyone who shot with it loved it.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i recieved the pics.. thanks.. they are alittle hard to see.. can you get closeups of just the madden? thanks..chris